Your Paris Travelcard covers all your transport needs during your visit to Paris
The Paris Visite Pass (Travelcard) is included free in the Paris Pass package and is valid to use for journeys in central Paris on the Metro, RER, Buses, Trams and SNCF. Together with our free downloadable Metro Map, and free pocket guidebook, you can navigate the city with ease making your sightseeing even easier and cost-effective.
What do you get with the Paris Visite Pass?
- Unlimited Travel across Central Paris - you can travel at any time of the day, any day of the week
- Access to all Paris Transport Networks including Metro, RER, Buses, Trams and SNCF Overground Trains
- Easiest and most flexible way to travel around Paris
- No hassle of standing in queues to buy daily tickets, the Paris Visite Travelcard is your all-inclusive transport ticket
- Travel any time of day, any day of the week
When you use your Travelcard for the first time it will activate your Paris Pass package. We always recommend starting your passes first thing in the morning to make the most of your pass duration.
When and where can I use the Paris Travelcard?
The Metro and subway network is open from 05:20 until 01:20 every day and your Paris Visite Travelcard is valid to use at any time of day, any day of the week. As your travel in central Paris is unlimited with the Travelcard, this opens up the whole city to explore.
The Paris Travelcard is valid in Central Paris (zones 1 - 3) for use on:
- SNCF Trains
Travel around Paris the easy way with a handy metro map - download for free and start exploring:
The Paris Pass – an ultimate sightseeing package for one low price! Find out more about what you get with the Paris Pass and learn about how you can save.
How to use the Paris Travelcard