Free entry to the Paris Aquarium - Worth over €20!
Paris Aquarium Cineaqua
Paris Pass Benefits:
Free entry to the Paris Aquarium Cineaqua
Normal Entry Price: Adult: €20.50 Child: €13.00
The much-loved Paris Aquarium, Cinéaqua, is one of the city's top attractions for the family. Did you know it boasts the title of the largest tank in France? With over 500 species living in over 3,500 m2 of water, visit Europe’s finest aquarium to discover an exciting and abundant natural world, all below the sea. You'll see sharks, sea urchins, clown fish and more, as you learn about their underwater life through the help of divers throughout the day.
You can also enjoy shows and a wide program of activities such as films, feedings, environmental talks and fascinating documentaries - so you'll never be bored!
- Exhibitions about sealife
- Fun, interactive shows for all ages
- Live feedings and demonstrations
- Fish from all over the world - French Polynesia to the Seine!
Did you know:
- The Ghost Catfish, also known as Glass Catfish, are nearly transparent and small catfish.
- Electric eels and electric rays have enough electricity to kill a horse.
- A fish can drown in water. Like humans, fish need oxygen, so if there isn’t enough oxygen in the water, they will suffocate.
How to get there:
- Trocadéro (Lines 6, 9)
- Iéna (Line 9)
Full List Of Attractions Included
Fabulous! The Paris Pass was a great buy. Not just because for many sites there was no need to purchase any more tickets, but getting to the front of the line is essential for seeing everything you want and need to see. From the moment we picked up the pass, we began using the metro pass and that was so easy. Also, I purchased the Paris Pass online from the U.S. I was provided with great information about how and where to pick up the pass. That made the whole process fabulous!
Kathy Lutes from United States
|Monday||10.00 - 19.00|
|Tuesday||10.00 - 19.00|
|Wednesday||10.00 - 19.00|
|Thursday||10.00 - 19.00|
|Friday||10.00 - 19.00|
|Saturday||10.00 - 19.00|
|Sunday||10.00 - 19.00|
|Last Admission: 18.00|
Loading Map - Please wait...
5 avenue Albert de Mun 75016
+33 1 40 69 23 23