Free entry to The Paris Story Movie - Save €9.50
The Paris Story
Paris Pass Benefits:
Free Entry with the Paris Pass and 20% off Paris Story DVD
Normal Entry Price: Adult: €9.50 Child: €6.00
Learn about the history of Paris through panoramic screens - a great one for the family
Paris Story is a theater of 140 seats, located near the Opera Garnier and presents a new film about the history of Paris. This film mixes air footage shots by Yann Arthus Bertrand with narration by Jean Réno and shows the secrets and unusual places related to the city's history.
Offering the audience a visual treat, the film allows you to time travel back to the development of the city while learning about its 2000 year history.
From the beginning of its history to the foundation of the contemporary city, you'll discover the many stories about Paris' monuments and hidden gems.
Languages available : English, German, Italian, Dutch, Spanish and Chinese.
Shows daily on the hour: 10.00, 11.00, 12.00, 13.00 14.00 15.00 16.00 17.00 18.00
- Panoramic 12m screen showing exciting films about Paris’ history
- Videos on Paris and the Seine, the Mysteries of Paris, Monuments of Paris, Wandering round Paris and Paris by Night
- Perfect for kids, adults, groups and older visitors
Did you know:
- Pont Neuf (which means New Bridge) is actually the oldest bridge in Paris – and was the first bridge to separate pedestrians and traffic
- You can explore the Roman ruins in Paris housed in the Crypts underneath Notre Dame
- The Louvre holds over 35,000 pieces of artwork – and that’s not including sculpture or anything other artefacts!
How to get there:
- Opéra (metro)
- Auber (RER)
Make the most of your Paris Pass:
- The Paris Pass offers holders free entry to this historic and approachable movie with HD images.
Full List Of Attractions Included
Best purchase for first time to Paris!
I took my daughter to Paris for a graduation gift. The Paris pass was a lifesaver. We used it everyday, and was accepted for all public transportation. I would highly recommend it.
Tauri from United States
|Shows on the hour|
|Monday||10.00 - 18.00|
|Tuesday||10.00 - 18.00|
|Wednesday||10.00 - 18.00|
|Thursday||10.00 - 18.00|
|Friday||10.00 - 18.00|
|Saturday||10.00 - 18.00|
|Sunday||10.00 - 18.00|
Closed: 25th December, 1st January
Loading Map - Please wait...
11 Rue Scribe, Paris 75009
+33 (0) 1 42 66 626 06