Free entry to Grevin Wax Museum - Saving €23.50!
Grevin Wax Museum
Paris Pass Benefits:
Free Entry with the Paris Pass
Normal Entry Price: Adult: €23.50 Child: €16.50
See over 300 wax figures of your favourite pop stars, sporting heroes and historic characters at this popular, family-friendly attraction
Meet your role model, favourite pop star or sporting hero at The Musée Grévin. Be amazed by the dramatic and lifelike scenes of historical and modern Paris, depicted by over 300 wax figures of the world’s most famous faces. Learn about major events in French for an entertaining educational experience.
- The Hall of Mirrors and a world of light
- Sporting heroes from basketball legends to rugby champions
- Hollywood actors George Clooney and Brad Pitt
- Singing superstars Madonna, Celine Dion and Michael Jackson
- President Obama and the Queen as leading figures
Did you know:
- Up to 500,000 individual (natural!) hairs are used for each wax figure; eyes are made of glass and the teeth are created by a dental specialist
- On average it will take 42 hours for the makeup team to complete a reproduction of a celebrity’s features using oil paints – in painstakingly minute detail!
- The more recent wax figures are usually dressed in an item by their favourite designer, or they will lend the museum something out of their own wardrobe
- The harpsichord that you can see alongside Mozart’s character is the original one he actually used
Hall of Mirrors
Created in 1900 for the Universal Exhibition at the Trocadéro, you will be stunned by the opulence of this marble staircase and ‘hall of mirrors’ that bounces light off every angle. Catch it when the lights are dimmed for a spectacular optical illusion of a Hindu temple, exotic jungle and a gold palace.
Spirit of Paris
Celebrate the best of Paris through a history of art and culture from Opera singers to fashion designers. Learn about the famous names that have book-ended each century, from Jean-Paul Gaultier to Luciano Pavarotti.
Are you a sporting fanatic? Meet your sporting champion, whether it’s football, basketball or rugby. From King Pelé to Tony Parker, Sébastien Chabal to Philippe Candeloro, support your side and have a once-in-a-life time encounter with your (wax) hero.
The Discovery Tour
Find out how the wax figures are made, from the minute details of their makeup, to the models who sit in for their body moulds. Learn about the step-by-step creation of these impressive wax figures and go behind-the-scenes; you can even touch the resin and hair used to make the final product!
How to get there:
- Grands Boulevards (metro 8 & 9)
- 20, 39, 48, 67, 74, 85 (bus)
Make the most of your Paris Pass:
- Save €23.50 and get free entry to the world famous Grévin Wax Museum with your Paris Pass
- You can also benefit from Fast Track Entry allowing you to skip the lines
Full List Of Attractions Included
Made us see new attractions in Paris
I have been to Paris many times. First time I bought Paris Pass - but not the last. Besides the convinience in transportation, the guide book gave good inspiration and information to new expirienzes in this wonderful City !
Mette Juul Rasmussen from Denmark
|Monday||10.00 - 18.00|
|Tuesday||10.00 - 18.00|
|Wednesday||10.00 - 18.00|
|Thursday||10.00 - 18.00|
|Friday||10.00 - 18.00|
|Saturday||09.30 - 19.00|
|Sunday||09.30 - 19.00|
|Last Admission: 1 hour before closing|
|Mon-Fri during French school holidays: 09.30 - 19.00. 24th & 31st December: 09.00 - 18.00. 25th December: 13.00 - 19.00|
Loading Map - Please wait...
10 boulevard Montmartre, Paris 9e
+33 (0) 1 47 70 85 05