Paris Seine River Cruise - Save €15
Bateaux Parisiens River Cruise
Paris Pass Benefits:
Free hour long river cruise with The Paris Pass
Normal Entry Price: Adult: €15.00 Child: €7.00
Enjoy unique views over Paris on a Seine River Cruise and pass under top attractions from the Orsay Museum, Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame Cathedral
Get a unique perspective on Paris and take a majestic trip along the Seine River on the Bateaux Parisiens to discover the City of Lights from the water. Glide past the Notre Dame Cathedral and under the famous Pont Neuf, to name a few, starting your trip at the Eiffel Tower, or Notre Dame itself.
Tours depart every 30 minutes between April-September, and every hour October- March and tours last for 60 minutes.
Keep your eyes peeled for some of the most iconic landmarks in Paris:
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Eiffel Tower
- Louvre Museum
- Tuileries Gardens
- Orsay Museum
- Grand Palais
Did you know:
- There are more than 30 bridges over the Seine in Paris
- Atlantic salmon have returned to the river thanks to its improved pollution levels
- The river measures 482 miles in total and flows from the Source-Seine, near Dijon, to the mouth of the English Channel
- The ashes of Joan of Arc were scattered into the Seine at Rouen
- The etymology of the word ‘Seine’ has its roots in the Latin Sequana, or Sicauna in Celtic, which is a combination of the words ‘sacred’ and ‘source’, or ‘river’
- UNESCO World Heritage site added the banks of the River Seine to its list in 1991
Where to hop-on, hop-off:
Pier 3 near the Eiffel Tower is the main starting point for Seine River Cruise. Enjoy a one hour cruise on a Bateaux Parisiens, learn about the city’s secrets and fascinating history and stay entertained with an audio guide in 13 languages to choose from.
How to get there:
- Champ de Mars-Tour Eiffel (RER C) 5
Make the most of your Paris Pass:
- Free 1 hour Seine River Cruise ticket worth €14
- Explore Paris’ most popular attractions and get free and fast track entry into art galleries, museums and monuments – and much more!
Please note: Bateaux Parisiens are holding systematic bag checks and passengers will be required to open their coats and jackets for inspection upon entry. Large luggage of over 16 litres, excluding small backpacks, hand bags and laptop cases, will not be accepted within the establishments, including in the cloakroom.
Full List Of Attractions Included
Phenomenal. Best value. Useful for all attractions and great for the Metro. Never had to worry about purchasing tickets. Great variety of attractions. Worth the price.
Kathleen Winters from United State
|April - September (every 30 mins)|
|Monday||10.00 – 22.30|
|Tuesday||10.00 – 22.30|
|Wednesday||10.00 – 22.30|
|Thursday||10.00 – 22.30|
|Friday||10.00 – 22.30|
|Saturday||10.00 – 22.30|
|Sunday||10.00 – 22.30|
|October - March (every 60 mins, plus a few departures on the half-hour)|
|Monday||10.30 – 22.00|
|Tuesday||10.30 – 22.00|
|Wednesday||10.30 – 22.00|
|Thursday||10.30 – 22.00|
|Friday||10.30 – 22.00|
|Saturday||10.30 – 22.00|
|Sunday||10.30 – 22.00|
Loading Map - Please wait...
Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007, Paris 7e , Nearest metro: Trocadero; Bir-Hakeim,
+33 1 76 64 14 45