Enjoy a Free Wine Tasting in Paris - Worth €30!
Les Caves du Louvre Wine Tasting
Paris Pass Benefits:
Free Wine Tasting at Les Caves du Louvre with the Paris Pass
Normal Entry Price: Adult: €30.00
Enjoy a self-guided wine tasting tour at Les Caves du Louvre and learn about French wines - and get a free bottle at the end!
The French are some of the best wine connoisseurs in the world (we even use their term for it!). Les Caves du Louvre Wine Tasting is an excellent way to help you learn the basics: colours, flavours and smells of three wines in Les Caves du Louvre’s historic cellar. From Sauvignon Blanc to Châteauneuf-du-Pape, explore the world of wine with this self-guided tour – saving you €30! You even get a free bottle to take home, too
- Learn the tricks of the trade from a trained sommelier
- Try out wine tasting techniques
- Discover the wine producing regions in France
- Fun and educational 1 hour course
- Optional cheese platters for even more of a gastronomic experience
Did you know:
- The French are the highest consumers of wine in the world at an impressive 60lt per person
- French people generally prefer red wine as a trend, second rosé and third popular is white
- It’s not a surprise to learn that France produces more wine than any other country – a staggering 550 million cases are produced per year!
- 85-90% of wine is made up of water - so you could claim some health benefits of the drink…
Advance booking is recommended, or simply turn up and show your Paris Pass. Please download free app 'Wine in Paris' before you go.
This experience is an adult-only tasting session. If you have bought a Child/Teen Paris Pass, your child/teen will not be allowed to participate in this event. Children and teenagers may be able to accompany their parents in the tasting room, providing there is space available.
On the plus side, there is a comfortable waiting area with free Wifi where they can relax and wait for the hour while their parents attend the tasting.
How to get there:
- Louvre-Rivoli (metro 1)
- Pont-Neuf (metro 7)
Make the most of your Paris Pass:
- Free self-guided wine tasting tour + free bottle of wine worth €30
- A stone’s throw from the Louvre, you can use the Paris Pass to get free and fast track entry into this world famous art gallery when you’re finished
Full List Of Attractions Included
The best idea ever! No line ups, subway passes, museum passes!
Having the Paris pass was a terrific! We weren't familiar with Paris and by having the 2 day hop on, hop off pass, it enabled us to get the lay of the land first! The subway pass was terrific as you go can anywhere! We took a beautiful river boat cruise down the Seine! The best part of the pass was getting into all of the museums without lining up!! The line ups were really long and it was really hot, so walking to the front and just going in paid off royally!!
Karen Davie from Canada
|Monday||10.00 - 18.00|
|Tuesday||10.00 - 18.00|
|Wednesday||10.00 - 18.00|
|Thursday||10.00 - 18.00|
|Friday||10.00 - 18.00|
|Saturday||10.00 - 18.00|
|Sunday||10.00 - 18.00|
Loading Map - Please wait...
52 Rue de l'Arbre Sec, 75001 Paris
+33 (0)1 44 73 97 80