1. If you access the Paris Pass web site or any other site created by Leisure Pass Group Ltd you agree to be bound by the conditions and further agree that the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute.
2. The copyright in the material contained in the Paris Pass web site belongs to Leisure Pass Group Ltd. All rights reserved. Except solely for your own personal and non commercial use no part of this web site may be copied, broadcast or adapted without the prior written permission of Leisure Pass Group Ltd.
3. Leisure Pass Group Ltd assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other web sites to which the Paris Pass web site has links.
4. To the extent permitted by law Leisure Pass Group Ltd shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in this web site.
5. While Leisure Pass Group Ltd aims to make every effort to ensure that the information contained within the web site is correct, you should be aware that the information may be incomplete, inaccurate or may have become out of date.