Paris Seine River Cruise - Save €13
Bateaux Parisiens River Cruise
Paris Pass Benefits:
Free hour long river cruise with The Paris Pass
Normal Entry Price: Adult: €13.00 Child: €5.00
Enjoy unique views over Paris on a Seine River Cruise and pass under top attractions from the Orsay Museum, Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame Cathedral
Get a unique perspective on Paris and take a majestic trip along the Seine River on the Bateaux Parisiens to discover the City of Lights from the water. Glide past the Notre Dame Cathedral and under the famous Pont Neuf, to name a few, starting your trip at the Eiffel Tower, or Notre Dame itself.
Tours depart every 30 minutes between April-September, and every hour October- March and tours last for 60 minutes.
Keep your eyes peeled for some of the most iconic landmarks in Paris:
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Eiffel Tower
- Louvre Museum
- Tuileries Gardens
- Orsay Museum
- Grand Palais
Did you know:
- There are more than 30 bridges over the Seine in Paris
- Atlantic salmon have returned to the river thanks to its improved pollution levels
- The river measures 482 miles in total and flows from the Source-Seine, near Dijon, to the mouth of the English Channel
- The ashes of Joan of Arc were scattered into the Seine at Rouen
- The etymology of the word ‘Seine’ has its roots in the Latin Sequana, or Sicauna in Celtic, which is a combination of the words ‘sacred’ and ‘source’, or ‘river’
- UNESCO World Heritage site added the banks of the River Seine to its list in 1991
Where to hop-on, hop-off:
Pier 3 near the Eiffel Tower is the main starting point for Seine River Cruise. Enjoy a one hour cruise on a Bateaux Parisiens, learn about the city’s secrets and fascinating history and stay entertained with an audio guide in 13 languages to choose from.
How to get there:
- Champ de Mars-Tour Eiffel (RER C) 5
Make the most of your Paris Pass:
- Free 1 hour Seine River Cruise ticket worth €14
- Explore Paris’ most popular attractions and get free and fast track entry into art galleries, museums and monuments – and much more!
Full List Of Attractions Included
The best idea ever! No line ups, subway passes, museum passes!
Having the Paris pass was a terrific! We weren't familiar with Paris and by having the 2 day hop on, hop off pass, it enabled us to get the lay of the land first! The subway pass was terrific as you go can anywhere! We took a beautiful river boat cruise down the Seine! The best part of the pass was getting into all of the museums without lining up!! The line ups were really long and it was really hot, so walking to the front and just going in paid off royally!!
Karen Davie from Canada
|April - September (every 30 mins)|
|Monday||10.00 – 22.30|
|Tuesday||10.00 – 22.30|
|Wednesday||10.00 – 22.30|
|Thursday||10.00 – 22.30|
|Friday||10.00 – 22.30|
|Saturday||10.00 – 22.30|
|Sunday||10.00 – 22.30|
|October - March (every 60 mins, plus a few departures on the half-hour)|
|Monday||10.30 – 22.00|
|Tuesday||10.30 – 22.00|
|Wednesday||10.30 – 22.00|
|Thursday||10.30 – 22.00|
|Friday||10.30 – 22.00|
|Saturday||10.30 – 22.00|
|Sunday||10.30 – 22.00|
Loading Map - Please wait...
Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007, Paris 7e , Nearest metro: Trocadero; Bir-Hakeim,
+33 1 76 64 14 45