Save €13 on a Paris River Cruise!
Bateaux Parisiens River Cruise
Paris Pass Benefits:
Free hour long river cruise with The Paris Pass
Normal Entry Price: Adult: €13.00 Child: €5.00
Get a unique perspective on Paris and take a majestic trip along the Seine River on the Bateaux Parisiens to discover the City of Lights from the water. Glide past the Notre Dame Cathedral and under the famous Pont Neuf, to name a few, starting your trip at the Eiffel Tower, or Notre Dame itself.
Tours depart every 30 minutes between April-September, and every hour October- March and tours last for 60 minutes.
Keep your eyes peeled for some of the most iconic landmarks in Paris:
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Eiffel Tower
- Louvre Museum
- Tuileries Gardens
- Orsay Museum
- Grand Palais
Did you know:
- There are more than 30 bridges over the Seine in Paris
- Atlantic salmon have returned to the river thanks to its improved pollution levels
- The river measures 482 miles in total and flows from the Source-Seine, near Dijon, to the mouth of the English Channel
- The ashes of Joan of Arc were scattered into the Seine at Rouen
- The etymology of the word ‘Seine’ has its roots in the Latin Sequana, or Sicauna in Celtic, which is a combination of the words ‘sacred’ and ‘source’, or ‘river’
- UNESCO World Heritage site added the banks of the River Seine to its list in 1991
Where to hop-on, hop-off:
Pier 3 near the Eiffel Tower is the main starting point for Seine River Cruise. Enjoy a one hour cruise on a Bateaux Parisiens, learn about the city’s secrets and fascinating history and stay entertained with an audio guide in 13 languages to choose from.
How to get there:
- Champ de Mars-Tour Eiffel (RER C) 5
Make the most of your Paris Pass:
- Free 1 hour Seine River Cruise ticket worth €14
- Explore Paris’ most popular attractions and get free and fast track entry into art galleries, museums and monuments – and much more!
Full List Of Attractions Included
It was a great decision to buy the Paris Pass and I recommend it to others.
The Paris Pass was very useful to our enjoyment of Paris. We used it daily and went to some places that we probably wouldn't have chosen or known about if we had not had it. Paying for all of this in advance freed us from having to constantly purchase tickets, exchange money and carry a lot of cash. We felt it was a good value and so easy to use. My advice, purchase a Paris Pass to enhance your visit.
Jo Ann Raymond from United States
|April - September (every 30 mins)|
|Monday||10.00 – 22.30|
|Tuesday||10.00 – 22.30|
|Wednesday||10.00 – 22.30|
|Thursday||10.00 – 22.30|
|Friday||10.00 – 22.30|
|Saturday||10.00 – 22.30|
|Sunday||10.00 – 22.30|
|October - March (every 60 mins, plus a few departures on the half-hour)|
|Monday||10.30 – 22.00|
|Tuesday||10.30 – 22.00|
|Wednesday||10.30 – 22.00|
|Thursday||10.30 – 22.00|
|Friday||10.30 – 22.00|
|Saturday||10.30 – 22.00|
|Sunday||10.30 – 22.00|
Loading Map - Please wait...
Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007, Paris 7e , Nearest metro: Trocadero; Bir-Hakeim,
+33 1 76 64 14 45